- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Scoop Stay in Keto MCT Oil Powder
- Sprinkle of keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of walnuts
- Sprinkle of unsweetened coconut flakes
- Sprinkle of almonds
- Batch of condensed milk
Condensed Milk Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered keto-friendly sugar
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
Don't miss the latest recipes
Stay updated and subscribe. We post new recipes every week.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Whisk together almond flour, sweetener, and salt in the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking pan. Add melted butter and mix in until the mixture begins to clump together. Press firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Remove and let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 350F.
- Sprinkle cooled crust with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Pour condensed milk over top and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until mixture is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Let cool, top with some extra toppings if you’d like, cut and enjoy!
Condensed Milk Instructions
- In a large heavy saucepan, bring the whipping cream to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the sweetener and butter until dissolved.
- Sprinkle the surface with 1/2 tsp xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine. Let cool 10 minutes. ⠀
*Nutritional information is approximate.